- Rev. Esau Nel Garcia, Pastor
- Rev. Juanito Figura, Parochial Vicar
- Elsa Acevedo, Pastor Assistant/Office Manager
- Mary Shelton, Liturgy
- Jose Velez, Music Director
- Elsie Torres, Children's Religious Education Coordinator (Grades K-5)
- Tina Shannon, Coordinator of Youth and Young Adult (Grades 6th - College)
- Sharon Taylor, Sacramental Coordinator (Baptism,Adult Confirmation, RCIA
- Patricia Garcia, Marriage Preparation
- Sonia Molina, Receptionist
- Joseph A. Simone, Facilities Scheduler/ Website/Bullietin
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
03/24/17 1:45 pm
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis addressed Heads of State and Heads of Government of European Union countries on Friday afternoon, the eve of the 60° anniversary of the signing of the treaties creating the European Economic Community and the European Atomic Energy Community – the first major structural steps toward creating the European Union.
Below, please find the full text of the Holy Father’s prepared remarks, in their official English translationRead More
03/24/17 11:09 am
(Vatican Radio) The Press Office of the Holy See has released the following communiqué on Pope Francis' audience for the President of Fiji:
Today, Friday 24 March, the Holy Father Francis received in Audience, in the Vatican Apostolic Palace, the president of the Republic of Fiji, His Excellency Mr Jioji Konousi Konrote, who subsequently met with His Eminence Cardinal Secretary of State Pietro Parolin, accompanied by His Excellency Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher, secretary for Relations with States. During the cordial discussions, the existing good relations between the Holy See and Fiji and the contribution of the Catholic Church to the life of the country were evoked. Attention then turned to the issue of climate change and, above all, to its ethical dimension, which demands solidarity with the most vulnerable social groups and countries, and with the new generations.Read More
03/24/17 10:57 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis has sent a letter of condolence to the Archbishop William Lori of Baltimore, following the death of Cardinal William Keeler, who led the Archdiocese of Baltimore from 1989-2007.
The full text of the telegram can be found below:Read More