Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Midnight
Thursday 9am to Saturday 8am
Benediction Every Friday night at 7:45pm in the chapel.
Holy Hour Every First Friday of the month in the church..
- Rev. Esau Nel Garcia, Pastor
- Rev. Juanito Figura, Parochial Vicar
- Elsa Acevedo, Pastor Assistant/Office Manager
- Mary Shelton, Liturgy
- Jose Velez, Music Director
- Elsie Torres, Children's Religious Education Coordinator (Grades K-5)
- Tina Shannon, Coordinator of Youth and Young Adult (Grades 6th - College)
- Sharon Taylor, Sacramental Coordinator (Baptism,Adult Confirmation, RCIA
- Patricia Garcia, Marriage Preparation
- Sonia Molina, Receptionist
- Joseph A. Simone, Facilities Scheduler/ Website/Bullietin
Weekday and Weekend Mass Schedule
5:00 PM Vigil | 7:00 PM Spanish
Sunday - Domingo: 8:00 AM |10:00 AM English
12:00 PM Spanish |5:00 PM English | 7:00 PM Spanish
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM
Lunes a Viernes 12:00 PM - Espanol
Wednesday - Miercoles: 6:00 PM August - May (follows Public School Calendar)
10/24/16 8:33 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Monday paid a visit to the 36th Jesuit General Congregation taking place in Rome.
He addressed his Jesuit brothers – who elected the new Jesuit Superior General, Father Arturo Sosa Abascal, during this General Congregation – telling them that Church needs them:Read More
10/24/16 8:04 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis on Monday warned against excessive rigidity and said God gives us the freedom and the gentleness to be merciful.
He was speaking during the homily at morning Mass in the Casa Santa Marta.Read More
10/23/16 9:42 am
(Vatican Radio) Pope Francis used his remarks to pilgrims and tourists ahead of the traditional Sunday Angelus prayer to reflect on our being creatures in time, but destined for eternity with God – the uncreated author of all that is, the source of our being, and the font of truth and joy: all in the key of mission.
Drawing on the Second Reading of this XXX Sunday in Ordinary Time and World Mission Day, which was taken from the 2nd Letter of St. Paul to Timothy, Pope Francis said, “Today is a time of mission and it is time of courage: courage to strengthen tottering steps, to rediscover the delight of spending ourselves for the Gospel, to regain confidence in the strength that mission brings with itself.”Read More